Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm IT!

Okay, so I've been tagged. It's happened once before but I pretended I didn't get tagged because the person who tagged me also tagged everyone else I knew with blogs. I'm hoping to get this done and tag 5 people before someone else tags everyone I know. The race is on!

Here's what you do:
Link to the person who tagged you,
Post the rules on your blog,
Answer the questions about yourself,
Tag five people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs,
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog,
Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
My 10th anniversary is in 2 months, so I guess 10 years ago I was planning a wedding! I was finishing up the last of my classes and getting ready to start my teaching internship. I was loving life and looking forward to the future. And I was clueless about what that future would be like.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Southwestern Ranch dip and flour tortilla chips
2. Chocolate chip peanut butter chewy granola bars
3. Toastchee crackers (with chocolate Silk soy milk)
4. Goldfish crackers
5. Cool Ranch Doritos

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Take my van in to get the power steering fixed.
2. Meet some friends at INK to let the kids play.
3. Stop by Hancock fabric for some bias tape.
4. Get a few more dish towels at Target.
5. Work on Eric's Father's Day gift.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Give some of it to my church and to support other worthy ministries like my friend, Mary Virginia, who is a missionary in Brazil.
2. Buy a cabin in the mountains, condo at the beach, and house (with a boat) on a lake.
3. Start my own business.
4. Fund more cancer research.

Five jobs I've had:
1. waitress
2. Ticketing and reservations at Opryland (one of my favorite jobs)
3. Undergraduate Physics lab instructor
4. Secondary school teacher.
5. Mom! (my all-time favorite job!)

Five of my bad habits:
1. Starting lots of craft projects then taking forever to finish.
2. Washing, drying, and folding laundry but not getting it put away.
3. Staying up past midnight when I should be sleeping.
4. Not mailing things in a timely manner.
5. Hiding in the pantry to eat junk food so the boys don't see me and want some.

Five places I have lived: Okay, I guess technically I've listed 9 places, but it's hard to narrow them down!
1. Nashville, TN
2. Alabaster, AL (and Mobile and Auburn)
3. Hattiesburg/Petal, MS
4. Texarkana, TX/AR
5. Athens, GA

Five people I want to get to know better (yes, this means you are tagged!)
1. Melody
2. Tiffany
3. Lelia
4. Jenney
5. Kym

2 comments:

Sheri said...

YAY! Thanks for playing along. Okay, I am glad I am not the only ones that hides out to sneak treats when the kids aren't looking. :D

Melody Kingsley said...

Alright, my post is up!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany